пятница, 17 октября 2008 г.

clinical clinical paper supervision





last cigarette: Never
last car ride: In Brandonrsquo;s Volvo home from school.
last good cry: Watching Jim Gaffigan with Brandon and Derek re: Hot Pockets
last library book checked out: I. Have. No. Idea.

last movie seen: My Best Friendrsquo;s Girl
last cuss word uttered: Probably just the last time I talked about Jason, so last night.
last beverage drank: Water
last tv show watched: The Ultimate Fighter
last time showered: this morning
last shoes worn: Some Merona work shoes.
last cd played: Would have to be Alyrsquo;s CD she played on my computer.

last item bought: Airborne, Acai juice, donuts
last downloaded: 5 gigs of top songs from
Pirate Bay
last annoyance: One of my roommates, last night.
last disappointment: When I found out I got a question wrong on my homework for Chemistry, but then later found out I wasnrsquo;t wrong (I was disappointed when I thought it was wrong though).
last soda drank: Diet Pepsi (donrsquo;t like it, but therersquo;s a stock of it at work)
last thing written: Phone number for some guy who left a message (work)
last key used: Key to the
Auburn office to unlock the front door.
last word spoken: ldquo;Yup.�Yup.�Yup.rdquo;
last sleep: �
1:30 am to 6:00 am this morning
last IM: Rayna before I left for
Bellingham last week.
last ice cream eaten: Blueberry shake from Herfyrsquo;shellip; had an allergic reaction.
last time amused: �Last night by Amanda doing handstands and stuff.
last time wanting to die: �Donrsquo;t know that Irsquo;ve ever wanted to die.
last time hugged: Uhhh.. Aly maybe a couple days ago?
last time scolded: �Donrsquo;t really remember, been a while.
last time resentful: �Donrsquo;t remember.
last chair sat in: The one at my desk at work, that Irsquo;m sitting in right now.
last underwear worn: Body Glove boxer-briefs
last shirt worn: Brown Gap Polo


clinical clinical paper supervision, clinical clinical instructor supervision, clinical clinical drug pain trial trial, clinical clerkships.



Комментариев нет: